Personal Sourdough Tutor
What you get:
- Some of our starter & video to watch as often as needed to maintain it
- Our educational video of how to turn starter into levain.
- An initial visit from me for 2-3 hours where we make the dough together and get it shaped and into the fridge for a cold ferment. Answering all your questions in between tending the dough
- A 2nd visit the next day (about 1 hour) from me where we bake it together. A 2nd question answering session and chance to share more bread knowledge
- A follow-up video call or phone call after you've had a chance to try it alone to answer any questions that might've come up.
You must message me on our social media or text me on my cell phone 508-667-2551 to see if we can arrange a schedule that works for us both.
Answer your customers' common questions
How Does it work?
Your Bread will always be picked up at Mattapoisett Park and Ride from the back of our delivery van on the day you chose.
What if I miss my pickup time?
You will still be charged for your bread. If you think you wont get there, arrange somebody to pick it up fo you. Coordinate with family, friends and neighbors, take turns doing the pickup!
Can I pay cash at pickup?
Yes, but must still set up an account with us in case you dont show up. Then your payment would default to the card you entered.